Saturday, January 14, 2006

Probably not, but read this--it might be worth your while.

I'm sitting here stuffing my face with chips and salsa, waiting for Missy to call me. I never eat salsa. It's too spicy. But right now I'm finding it incredibly irresistable. I can't get enough of it. I need Mi to call me. I love my family, and it's not that I want to get away from every relative in Utah that's at my house, but just the fact that I was going to do something fun tonight, and I was looking forward to it, and Mi said she would call me when she got home from SLC, which would be around 8:30pm. This isn't one of those, "I told him to call me, but he never did" things. This is a, "I just gotta get out of here and away..." I need someone to call me. Mainly I want Mi to call me because she's not at Preference tonight, and neither am I. I'm not at Preference because Mi's not at Preference. I was only going to go to Preference on the condition that Missy went to Preference. Well, the guy she was going to ask, D, you see, he turned her down because a senior asked him after Missy did, and he went with the senior because it would be her last year. Not that I'm complaining much, but just whenever I see this senior girl, I want to strangle that cute little face of her's. I'm not mad because I'm not going to Preference because Missy's not going. I really could care less if I went to Preference. It's saving me a buttload of money. Besides, both the guys I wanted to ask got asked before I got to them. On to Plan C? No, Mi got rejected. And then what do I have to go and do? I have to start liking this very D that turned Mi down!! It's not Mi's fault at all. I'm only giving her credit because she introduced us. And that's really the only reason why I care that C asked D and got him to say yes to her instead of Mi, because now I'm not going to be in the same group as him...
Typing so much? Yes, because she's not calling me. I need to get out, or I'm going to eat my heart out and get fat. I don't care about the running. I don't want to get out to run. I just want to get out just to hang out with my very good friends. Missy is one of my best friends. I have no clue how this happened. We knew each other in French, I sat by her, but I didn't think much of her because, I'm so sorry to say, she was a 4th year Frenchie and I was in AP. She seemed to me rather insignificant, and I didn't think too much of her, except that I knew she was way awesome because no one in Park 1st ward could stop talking about her. I didn't hold that against her. I believed what everyone said about her, and I knew she was an awesome girl. I just never bothered to really get to know her. And then, I don't know what happened. No clue. All of a sudden B is hanging out with her, and I'm talking to Mi. But just in French. We ate lunch in the same area, but I didn't really talk to her there. And then I'm getting her cell number. I still don't know what happened there. And then we got a new seating chart in French, and Mi and I are excited because we are still sitting next to each other. And then the shot that triggered it all...
At this point, I still didn't know if I knew Mi very well, and definitely didn't ever think of hanging out with her. Heck, I hardly talked to her outside of French! And then she calls me at work. I couldn't answer, so she left a voicemail! Only someone that really wants to get a hold of me leaves a voicemail (besides Katie muah). I called her back, and she said she really wanted me to come play this awesome game with her called "Fugitive," and all of a sudden, I don't know! I honestly in my right (or wrong) mind don't know what happened! We just, hit it off. We already knew each other, but it just seemed right there we started to be like, "Hey, we're friends." Or at least that's what it seemed like to me. We wanted to hang out again afterwards, and you can't make us stop talking to each other in French any free time we get. I used to only write notes to B, and I never write notes normally, but now I'm writing notes to Mi too! I am with Mi constantly now. Maybe not, but we hang out a lot more. It's like boom boom boom, one right after the other. Fugitive. Stake dance. French. Cinnamon. Running. Oh the running!! Missy, I need to run with you! It's not just that I need to run to get in shape, and even though I've only gone once, I love this time to run with you because, I don't know, we're spending time together. I know we don't talk much while we run (I find it impossible to talk while I run), but to me, running time is bonding time. I never say this word, but I FREAKING love Missy Russell. I don't know what I'd do without her.
She texted me just barely, so I'm doing better.
And P.S. I applied at Rumbi Island Grill today. Think it'll work?

4 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Miru said...

Oh 9c, I LOVE you!! That totally made my not so hot day, soooo much better! That really made me sooo happy!
It is funny isn't it? I have no idea how we became friends really... I guess it was fugitive. HAHAH, I remember sitting by you in french thinking..."wow, she's smart... and likes to sing.." something like that, lol. and i remember your leg, when you slid without gear...ouch...but ya, i never really said anything to you i guess. why did i ask you for your cell number? i have no idea...lol, ya know what's funny? i used to think that you didn't like me or something, i dunno... i'd see you in the hall and say hi and it seemed like you were just kinda.."uh..what the dork..." hahahahah! makes me laugh! i think it's just cause you didn't know me. but with fugitive, b said to call you...why did i even call her? i have no idea... i am so oblivious to life and everything going on around me! lol! I don't even know how we got so tight...it just happened...but hey! i'm not complaining at all!
wait! what have ppl said about me? that makes me wonder...
wow, you really are such a good friend to me too....it's funny, i've only known you for how long? I'm so glad we got to know each other and that you're not dropping french!!!! yes! i really struggle at that class... and you still need to remember what i was going to get you for your bday...was it like a shell necklace? i dunno...
oh the running... how i LOVE the running with you! i feel so bad about tonight...my coaches just weren't leaving and then i didn't feel good, and i feel sooo bad! but monday...oh man are we going to get a good runnning in! i'll probably die that's all... we should start early too and go on a total adventure and get lost somewhere in the boonies while we're running...doesn't that sound like fun?!
i love you so much nancy! thanks for being there for me, it really means alot (especially when i just won't stop talking to you about josh, lol, you should just tell me to shut up sometime) you're the best! the mostest wicked bestest ever!
Mi

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Miru said...

hahha! i've totally broken the comment on a blog length record! yes!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger 9c said...

THAT'S WHAT IT WAS!!!!! remember how I had borrowed your shell necklace?? You said you were going to get me one like that!!! YES!! ...wait...i think that's it...haha yeah i'm pretty sure!
So i'm sorry if i made you feel like i thought you were a dork--that is totally opposite! what people say about you--INCREDIBLE. no seriously they can't stop talking about you and how AWESOME and nice and wonderfully wonderful and amazing you are! dead serious.
you know what makes me happy? this super long comment that i just got on a blog that i wrote tonight while i was freaking out and stuffing my face with chips and salsa. i LOVE long comments, especially from...hm i think her name is missy or something...yeah that's it!
and HECK YES on monday we will be going on the most GRANDEST adventure! i say we go down around provo or something, but let's try to avoid hills as much as possible. you know what we should do in the summer? run up that one trail from provo and up the canyon. we should do that whole thing! i wonder how long it is...and we can do it really early in the morning because i absolutely LOVE sunrises!
and hey, the talking about josh (or just boys in general)--that's what best friends are for!!! i just hope you don't hate it whenever i talk about david haha! and thank YOU for everything! just...wow seriously i love you way too much lol thank you so much for being my friend and for being incredibly awesomely wonderful and crazy cool and just everything that makes us wacky, including cinnamon and 5-mile runs.
So I'm trying to see how well i'm doing on the length of this comment, although it doesn't help really that i'm entering practically every other line. that's probably considered cheating.
oh snap i gotta see if i work at all on monday...yikes that would be a good thing lol. speaking of work, i mentioned that i applied at rumbi island grill and i'm really hoping they AT LEAST 6 (hopefully more) cuz they're more than fast food. but i can't expect the best because it is that--food. it's hard, the food industry. i don't know why i'm trying another food place, but i do kind of want to work there because a)they're hiring and b)it's hawaiian and hey, look at that, i'm hawaiian too. i dunno, we'll just see.
you sleep well tonight, ya hear? get lots of rest tomorrow, but don't over-sleep yourself, because then you'll be way tired. just make sure you're sleeping enough at night when you're supposed to!
i love you tons, but i probably need to stop writing because this is FOREVER LONG (longer than yours hahah!!!! :p ) and because if i don't go to bed now, i'll never stop writing. i could just keep writing and writing and writing and writing...........

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger 9c said...

I MISS MY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home