Sunday, January 08, 2006

How ironic is this that right after I write my blog about not worrying about there being a guy in my life right now and how I'm the only sane one because I don't have a boyfriend or a guy that I like, I meet a guy! Now, I'm not saying anything is going to happen, but hey, he is cute, and we are friends! We've been texing each other a ton, but then I just realized that I have less than 300 to last me until the 21st, and if we keep texting each other the way we are, it's definitely not going to last. It was a sad day when I had to tell him we couldn't talk so much anymore, and oh darn, guess we're gonna have to hang out! He is a way nice guy. He's awesome.
No, I'm just going to come out and go right against what I was just barely saying. He's not the one for me. I think I like him, but I don't. It's because I want to like a guy so much, and to have someone like me that any new guy I meet, I will make myself like him. I'll think that I like him, but I won't. Because I met D and just the way we hit it right off and we've been talking til late hours and because when we met he looked me in the eyes (I'm not saying guys don't look me in the eyes), I automatically started to daydream dreams that weren't possible. I'm reading too far into things. D is a way nice guy, and way nice guys like that always look everyone they're talking to in the eyes. Maybe it was because the way I felt about myself that night. Lately I've been feeling really good about myself, what with acne clearing up and losing weight, so you can imagine that night at work that I felt rather...eh...prettier than normal, so I read into things and was thinking that he was looking at me because this girl he's been texting has turned out to be someone cute! I hope I didn't disappoint him. Maybe he was thinking possibilities, too. I'm not trying to rationalize these possibilites away. There is a chance...we kept talking that night. We talked late. I even called him (for M, but still), and as I was about to say good-bye, he told me to wait, and he talked some more. Nothing special. And then he came up to me to talk to me at school...Oh I don't know! Do I really like him or not? I think I'm just going to let time tell, and hang out with him more.

(for some people--there's going to be a repeat of this in neinsi, only for that darn grade)

11 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Miru said...

You so like him! I knew it! It was soooooo obvious!!!!!!!!! I guessed it forever ago... and now i have proof muah ha ha!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger 9c said...

hahaha I know it probably is! But that's just it...I'm trying to decide if I really do or not? Oh, so what do you think he thinks of me? Oh gosh, yes that means I like him...lol oh Miss you're awesome lol who can't help but love you? btw that picture is sweeeet!!!!


ack i don't know what to do!!!!!!!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Miru said...

Oh don't you worry, I'll talk to him... then you can decide from there whether or not to like him, lol!

Isn't it sweet!!!??? ya, I'm only in photo 1 and he wants me to make a HUGE on of it and put it on the wall, sweet dog!!! i'm sooo excited!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Miru said...

.....I meant to say one, not on...........

I love you Nancy! you're my favorite!

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger 9c said...

ok good cuz i was getting worried there for a sec...

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Kates said...

Well 9c, I was with her when she developed it! So beat that! :) lol

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Kates said...

Oh yes. I want to hang out w/you and David, k? he seems nice. But you know...relationships are fallin apart around us left and right...maybe this psychoness will end soon

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Kates said...

Ok, I guess only one relationship fell apart. But mine is going to be permenantly severed and changed in 2 weeks. *tear*

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Miru said...

oh kates... i fell your pain!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger 9c said...

i was baptized on february 1st...

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Miru said...

hahahahaha! kates, I meant to say feel......
nancy, you kill me! i love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home