Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Is it just me or does it seem like all my friends are going away, that our group is completely falling apart? J and B have gone off with K and B and because this is high school drama, C, who is head over heels in love with B, is depressed with his heart left bleeding on the ground because B and B got together. M has a girlfriend now, and he's always off with those people. I never see him anymore. C floats in and out and P comes to visit often. S, J, and E, they're all good. Me, K, and A all have jobs now, and we never get to see each other because we are always working. Scratch that. Because I am always working, and when I'm not working, K is working. I have a secret...at the beginning of the year B and I hit it off really well. You could call us best friends in a way. However, she started hanging out with J, K, and B, who really likes her. I never see B anymore, and when I do, it's never like it was before. I'm not saddened by it, though, at least not as much as I was with L. That's something entirely different, but anyways, what I'm trying to say is that...with all these different people that I have met this year and last, it's seems that K has always been that one friend, if you know what I mean? Sometimes she's a brat, sometimes I'm a brat, but aren't we all. No, seriously. But no matter what, through all the hard times and the fun times, it has always been K that has been there as my (this will sound funny) main friend. She's my best friend. And I miss her a ton because we're always working and I never get to see her or what I love most, talk with her about anything and everything. I was so desparate to talk to her last night that I told her to call me at 11:30pm after I got off work at 11. However, I was held up with dishes until 11:30, and you know what? I could tell she really needed to talk to because I had 5 missed calls, all from her.
K, I hope you read this. I love you so much and thank you so much for being my friend, my first real friend, in high school since the break-off with L.
I think I just lost my train of thought and my fuming, so I'm going to go now, but I just thought I'd say that.

4 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Miru said...

oh nancy.... i'm so sorry, i totally know how you feel though, totally. It sucks pretty bad... i love you!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger 9c said...

thanks miss love ya too!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Kates said...

NANCY!!! Ohmygosh, I love you so much! And I'm REALLY freaked out. haha...I was thinking how much I misseds you cuz you've been working, so I was totally planning on calling you after I wrote my blog! Not just saying that, actually planned on it! Aww...you're so sweet! I love you to death! And I know how that thing w/B must hurt (I've noticed it and have been worried about you) but I will definately always be there for you! I love you to death, ok? And we'll talk soon!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger 9c said...

kates kates i love you!! i don't know what else to say besides what's already been said in the blog, but i really do love you and miss you!!!!!! what we really need is a nice rainless night with a park and hot chocolate. just the two of us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home