Monday, March 06, 2006

Your Turn

P.D.A. Public Display of Affection. Unwanted in the halls of any high school, but what about in our own homes among our closest friends? I've been thinking about this, and I want to know your guys' opinions. Do you think it's ok for your friends to cuddle together around you at their own (or our) homes, or do you still find it revolting? I think, because we are in more of a personal environment than school, we, as in people in general (like French on), begin accepting it a little more without really thinking about it. But now that you are thinking about it, what do you really think?

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger collinhead said...

as long as its me, its fine. it bugs me when everyone around me besides me is though.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger miss terri said...

i dunno. i guess that it depends. it's kind of weird, especially if, ha, you're not involved. it's sort of awkward for everyone else.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Miru said...

i think that if the couple is totally all over each other.... ug... gag me...
but if it's like holding hands or something and that's it, i totally think it's ok around friends... in the right situations, if you know what i mean

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Kates said...

I still find it disgusting, but I can't get annoyed because I chose to go to that place w/them, you know? It's their house, their rules. Or, if not exactly their house, it's still a private place that they should be allowed to do that in. In private places like houses, it's my own problem. In public places, yeah, still is my own problem but in public places, people have a responisibilty to contain themselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home