Monday, February 20, 2006

Elle...

Bitterness felt towards a certain individual? Yes. My fault or hers? Or both? Oh, I felt it the instant I saw her Saturday night. My bad because I see that there's competition? No. He has admited more than once that he didn't want to hang out with her.

This girl is driving me nuts! She works with him, and now she's wanting to hook up with him and hang out. Or something! I saw it Saturday night, but I saw it even more this morning. Oh wow. I saw her watching us.

And sweet P, he can't say no. He had to help her feel welcome in a place where she knew no one except him. That really is very kind of him. And he would do that.

I was sitting next to him and his arm was around me. Oh, the jealousy, Mi told me. You should have seen the look on her face, Mi shared with me. And she came and sat down on the other side of him. Yeah...

I'm not possessive. I need to be Christlike about the whole situation, and I'm trying to keep an open mind. I mean, he's allowed to have other friends besides us. But honestly, dead serious...this girl was annoying. She thought she could be all over him. She senses the competition, too.

Well, girl, if it's war you want, it's not war you're gonna get. I'm not going to turn into an immature, possessive teenage girl about her boyfriend, who isn't even her boyfriend! We held hands...we held hands...but if he wants to like someone else, so long as he's happy, by all means, go ahead!

But wouldn't you feel a little annoyed if someone were trying to invite themself into something of yours that they didn't really belong to in the first place?

12 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger nicole said...

Whoa um............. Ok so this is the reason i need to comment you more! Ok so can you summarize every thing for me? I am really tired right now! I'll talk to you later!
-Nicole

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger miss terri said...

i could see how that might just grate on your nerves. just don't turn into shredded cheese over it, okay? good luck, have fun, and most of all be happy. that's the thing you could do to annoy her most anyhow.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Noelle said...

lol But doesn't it feel good to make them jealous?! haha ok, no, that's bad, but if you ever need someone to beat her, or anyone else up, then I'm...oh wait, that's bad too...well...I'll just get them uninterested, I dunno hehe

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Miru said...

i don't think it's you being a possesive teenage girl.. she was driving me insane too and i feel bad cuz i don't even know her... just how she would see you two and then come over and be all over him and "oh my purse, give me back my purse pauly you silly silly boy.." oh i wanted to gag myself and then slap her! ya if she wants war, you won't bring it, but i sure the heck will!!!! dude.. i could squish her like a little poodle.... haha, ok, i'm done.. it's good that you just want him to be happy... but.. nevermind, no more comments from the peanut gallery.. i'm done....
love ya babe!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Kates said...

This makes me laugh SO freakin' hard cuz she was my BEST FRIEND in 6th grade. Oh gosh, this is funny... I'm going to call you, I didn't hear the story! Did she come over after I left? Oh...sweetie. I only heard P talk about it once. You have nothing to worry about. And...well. I could tell Laurie likes him alot, but who cares? He has no interest in her at all.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger nicole said...

You keep changing your blog! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Hey how do you get links to go to peoples blogs? Like you know there's a link to go to my blog from your blog! How'd you do it? Well got to go!
-Nicole

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger nicole said...

I need a background check! COLLIN! What can you tell me about him? (collin if you read this....I hope you don't think bad of me!)
-Nicole

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger 9c said...

do you think pauly is oblivious to the whole situation? maybe?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Noelle said...

He might be, I know a lot of boys who don't even notice, but others kinda pretend to be oblivious just to get out of the whole situation, and not have to deal with pushy girls like this one seems to be. I REALLY need to meet this Paul character... heheh

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger nicole said...

Hey that's weird I do sing! But you want to know whats funny? I'm in band and people in band aren't supposed to have good singing voices! HEHE! Hey well can you give me that check or not?
-Nicole

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger 9c said...

ooooohhhhhhh non-she i shall have to introduce you to him right away!!! :) and yes, that is so very true.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger nicole said...

No i don't need a background check any more! Well the reason I'm not in choir is because I thought that I should try band out and I stuck with it! Ya I tryed doing church chior but there was this really scary guy.... well you can guess the rest! Ya so My legs are like jello..... I ran for 20 minutes really hard and my legs hurt! I'm not a runner!!! Ya when I was in kindergarten I sang the it's a small world after all. The disney one! I was watching it the other day and I couldn't believe that I was brave enough to do it! Well talk to you later!
-Nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home