Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back By Popular Demand

So Missy told me if I'm getting on the internet a whole bunch all of a sudden, why then don't I finally put a new post up? For pete's sake, Mi! You're so impatient sometimes! Kidding...

Well...I don't really know what to write about, yet there is so much I could tell you. How about we do a few types of blogs in one? The current events in my life, the analytical thoughts/emotions of my heart, the lyrics of my soul...except these aren't lyrics. These are SO much sweeter!!!

Well, number one item of news:
Ok, I'm finally announcing it to the blogger world, but mainly my friends, because they will be the only ones that get it...
Texas knows my Grandma--my mom's mom.
IS IT NOT SO CRAZY THAT TEXAS PERSONALLY KNOWS MY MOTHER'S VERY OWN MOTHER?!?!?!
What a small world this really is...WOW.

I got my wisdom removed on Monday. 3 wisdoms. Pulled. I have no more wisdom. I am wisdomless. And in a little pain. And can you believe I was led by my mother to think I have been taking Lortab when it was just stinkin Perkstat??? (sp) Lame...and then the one time I take a real Lortab, it had to be at work...oh man hahaha....lol...

Couples are still popping up everywhere. Nothing new. They're like weeds--they try to pull the plug, but somehow the weeds just keep coming! No, really, I love all my friends. And I've never felt like a 3rd wheel thank you very much. I find joy in riding along with my best friend and her boyfriend up to Squaw Peak. However...

There has been an issue of thought in my mind lately, and I haven't been the only one plagued by this...I really don't want to elaborate and throw my feelings out to everyone (sorry all you gossip-hungry mongrels). I wish I had a secret garden like Collin. But the whole world doesn't have to know my secrets. The people that I would like to have know my secrets, I will just tell them in person like it ought to be. Simply put. Solves lots of problems, and keeps things really neat.

I really don't know why I'm writing a blog. I mean, I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I'm sure my friends love reading any little tiny thing I write because it's so precious and so rare...but after my little "media fast" thing, I've just found no point in a blog. Keep a real journal, people. Something you can hold onto with your hands, that you can show your children and your grandchildren. A real journal is so precious. My novel of a journal has become one of my most valuable possessions. I have so much written in it, and it's probably because I know no one will ever read it unless I let them. The writings are for me and my eyes only. And they are mine to keep forever.

Don't worry--this isn't my official announcement of "I'm denouncing blogging and all things related" cuz Heck No I LOVE writing comments like none other hahaha!! I'm just not going to be putting up my thoughts--you'll see enough of those in the comments. I'll put up an occasional crazy picture here and there, like I always do, and maybe I'll even entertain you with a story of the picture like my sweet awesome batting one!! :D So, because I don't know how to put pictures at the bottom without having to re-do all this writing, you will have already seen my sweet awesome picture. Lol, it's not really a picture though...but I love it, and it's totally going in my journal because seriously, this is some freakin special stuff to me. You have no idea how much I LOVE music--how utterly passionate about it I am!!! Mr. Marianelli, your music is absolutely AMAZING and you have NO idea how much you have helped make Pride and Prejudice what it is. Incredible!

Ok, anyway, lol I love you all and good luck with y'all's blogs. Keep up the good work hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv 9c! :)

3 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger 9c said...

Patience, my little horses. The pictures didn't want to upload right now, so we are just going to have to wait.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Miru said...

septon!!! what is this thing on your mind? do tell!!!
oh, and I'm glad you had fun going to squaw peak, but you made it sound bad on my part.. what did you go up to see us mac? i think not.. it just sounded that way, lol.
but i love you i love you i love you!!! bises pour vous!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Kates said...

Oh Nancy. Such wisdom! I wish I had read this blog forever ago...I just read it, AFTER realizing it is high time to start journaling again and stop bloggin! lol...just annouced so on my post, but it took too long to figure that out, especially since you already did! gah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home