Sunday, April 23, 2006

Life of a Hopeless Blogger Addict





Yes, it's true: I'm back.


...in a way.

I definitely won't be here as often as I used to be, which wasn't even that often lol. Let me just say for the record, and because, hey, it's a blog, we're supposed to say this on blogs: I got asked to Prom (yay!!), and I got a new job at a much better place (more yay's!!)--and I get tips!!! :D I've been staying busy, but this Spring Break has really been the break that I've needed for so long. I got to spend a lot more time with my friends, plus I got to work a lot, too. I'm rejuvinated for life. I love it! I just can't believe we go back to school tomorrow. It's not so dreadful as I make it up to be anymore, but thank goodness we only have one month left. And what a month it's going to be--I'm ready to take this suckah head on!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger collinhead said...

Thats a good way to look at it, I was pretty depressed that school was happening again. AGAIN! Lame. But when you say it that way, its not so bad. Too bad you won't be around as much anymore, but kudos on getting a life actually away from the computer, this is something I have not yet accomplished. In fact, all that is happening is I'm finding more reasons to stay on the computer 24/7. But that was totally fun hanging out the other day, we should do that more often. You're hillarious when you're not.. asleep. :)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Miru said...

love ya babe! muah! kisses from me!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger miss terri said...

yay!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Kates said...

You're back!!! YAY YAY YAY! Even if only a little bit. missed ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home